Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Tampa?
Your new nursery is almost set for your precious little one. You devoted hours assembling the cradle, covering the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even hung a shelf with a line of cuddly toys as a final detail. But how will you keep watch over your newborn? You can go the traditional route with a ordinary standalone device or take it a bit further and utilize the tools already accessible to you in your modern home security system.
Although it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Tampa, it’s a great choice when you consider the advantages.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Tampa are ideal baby monitors
As part of your integrated home security system, you can reach your indoor cameras and all of your components through a single app. This gives you convenience and comfort knowing you can monitor your little one from anyplace via your phone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live HD video footage: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-quality images of your baby. You may even watch recorded segments straight from your cell phone.
- Two-way audio: Not only will you hear what’s going on, you can actually talk to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to calm a restless sleeper. Even better, you can use the talk feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-activation with alerts: If your newborn decides rest time is finished and is ready to get out of the crib, you can receive motion-triggered notifications dispatched straight to your mobile device.
- One-press call-outs: Even though this benefit is typically for older kids, it’s worth mentioning. With a simple tap of a button, your kid can reach out to you through cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a fantastic bonus. If you find that your newborn is struggling to sleep and decide it could be a tad uncomfortable in the room, you may change the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have a second child? You may integrate another indoor camera and still have access to each of them with one smartphone app.
Get Your Tampa smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Tampa smart home and get the comfort and safety Vivint’s modern video cameras can supply. Contact (813) 590-1845 today and discover how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for everyone.