The best in monitored fire alarms offer an upgrade in performance as well. New devices not only discern smoke, they can also identify increasing heat levels. When they are activated, your monitoring team is instantly notified. They can even be programmed to deliver updates directly to your cell phone.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Tampa?
When a disaster strikes, you will have a lot to do simply ensuring your loved ones are secure. Having trusted support standing by that is able to immediately confirm the alarm and reach out to emergency services on your behalf is just a wise move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Tampa:
- Fire or smoke is discovered, and your alarm trips
- Your unified home security system contacts your 24-7 monitoring specialists automatically
- You are reached to authenticate the situation and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring staff can’t get in contact with you, or you confirm the fire, they will contact emergency personnel promptly
You will be astounded by how fast this process occurs. As you round up your family to evacuate the house, the fire department is probably already answering the call. When you integrate fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these benefits:
- 24-hour protection regardless of your location
- Increased chance of speedy response times from first responders
- Well-trained monitoring specialists who will know which safety alarm was tripped
- Having a sense of security knowing someone always has your back
It’s smart to know that catastrophes can take place without warning. Think about unwittingly leaving a candle burning when you go out for the night, and a pet succeeds in topple it over. While this scenario might appear improbable, it has happened before. In the event it does, you’ll be safeguarded with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Tampa, it’s the right time to upgrade your home with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with the latest fire alarms and other safety devices in your custom plan. When you go with 24-hour monitoring, your family will be safeguarded constantly, no matter where you are. Get started on your versatile smart home now by calling (813) 590-1845 or submitting the form below.