After much deliberation, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s safety. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is worth every penny.
Here’s how Tampa home monitoring works
When you choose 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to trained home security experts day and night. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them watching your residence or checking your video clips. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring staff isn’t able to contact you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to help you through the emergency and will act as the main touch point for local responders if you are away.
Always ready to act, home monitoring specialists are connected to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This gives you more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to assist you through your emergency.