Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
Any time your home alarm system in Tampa goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will instantly act. Their first move is to validate your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The protocol they adhere to is based on the type of emergency. For instance, if the emergency is due to a medical situation, one effort will be made to contact you before first responders are dispatched. If you have an intrusion - the most common sort of event - a monitoring agent will follow these procedures to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you via the command hub. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t get a reply, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- An alternate number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local police officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again after emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not able to converse with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Support will still be sent even when you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Prepare for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Tampa
Stay ready for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Tampa from Vivint. Call (813) 590-1845 to start designing your home’s security today.