What to look for in a home security camera in Tampa
Getting snagged on a video recording is the last thing a prowler would like to happen This is the main reason why security cameras are one of the smartest devices to consider as you design your home’s security. Even though free-standing cameras can be effective when installed correctly, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your residence’s complete system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Tampa? You’ll be pleased to discover these critical elements include more features than previous iterations. You may see real-time feeds from indoor cameras or surprise those lurking about with built-in deterrents from exterior cameras. You’ll even enjoy immediate access to your cameras with a convenient control panel or cell phone app.
Powerful features add value to home security cameras in Tampa
Versatile and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will elevate your residence’s defense to a different level. These vital parts of your security system are available with a diverse lineup of features like two-way audio, motion detection, and mobile access. Review all of the possibilities below.
- Built-in deterrents: You can use a security camera that can take immediate action. If odd activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will form around the camera lens and an audible alarm will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers well-defined images of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will even maintain their crisp imaging as you zoom in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Check for surveillance with video storage options and the ability to watch video directly from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Tampa are frequently paired to a convenient smartphone app. You have the opportunity to view current footage or recorded clips and even activate or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will deliver an alert to your mobile device if there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detectors: Incorporated motion detection allows cameras to activate if strange action is detected. You’ll even get a message on your phone.
- Speak to anyone at your door or members of your family: Would you like to touch base with your children once they get home from school? Have you found a delivery person at your main entry? Today’s surveillance systems, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient bi-directional audio so you may converse with the people captured by your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior video cameras should give you an angle of 120° or higher. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° angle viewing.
- Customizable zones: This convenience gives you the chance to set the specific space you would like your camera to watch over. This is beneficial to optimize the movement you watch as you wouldn’t require updates every time a car drives by in front of your house.
Customize your own home security system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Tampa. The only thing left to do is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Call (813) 590-1845 to begin or complete the form below to reach out to our security experts.